Monday, March 22, 2010

Glory to God... he is here!

I can't believe it... somebody pinch me!

186x

Malachi did arrive today and I am in shock that he is actually here!

182x


But not surprisingly... even though I was assured that I did not need to buy anything, that everything that was being used for him now would come with him (believe me I asked several times because I wanted to be prepared!). He only came with his car seat, 5 pj's and 3 onsies and a pair of pants and a couple of sweat shirts They did bring 4 canisters of formula but not one diaper nor one bottle with him! Isn't that crazy!

180x


So, anyway we had to do a bit of scrambling...all I can say is thank God for Grandmas!
You're the best Mom! =D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!