Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Garden is...



Rainbow Treasure


I have found the treasure


That lies at the Rainbow's end;


There is wealth beyond measure



And it's mine to give or lend.



Diamonds of an April morn,



Gold of a shimmering noon,



Amethysts of an autumn sunset,



Pearls with the glow of the moon.



Starlight studded Sapphires



Garnet streams of dew



Dawns soft silver filigree



Bringing opals hue



Would you like to share it?



There's more than enough for all



In my cottage Garden



Against the grey stone wall.

adapted from a poem by-AGNES HAYES POST

1 comment:

  1. I stop scrolling through my google reader when I come into this post. Amazing. I like the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!