Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Noah's stream of Consciousness...

Noah says: Did you know there are no bathrooms in the Hundred Acre Woods...

I say: Oh... well then... where does Pooh go poo?

Noah says: Hmmm... I don't know... it doesn't say...

I say: ... I bet he goes in the woods, bears do that you know.

Noah says: Yeah, probably in a hollow log or something... then the bees will come by and say 'what's that smell?'

I say: They probably think it smells like used Honey. Heh heh heh

Then Noah immediately drifts in to talking about the Taj Mahal...

He says: Did you know that the guy who built the Taj Mahal built it to bury his wife in?

I say: Really?

Noah says: Yeah... you didn't know that? Here let me show you...

And he goes to the bookcase and brings back the book  'My First Atlas' by DK.

He says: It says it here in this baby book... 'My First Atlantis'...

I laugh and say:  Atlantis?!? It is Atlas, Silly, not Atlantis. Look at it again.

Then he sits down with me on my chair and proceeds to flip through the book and begins reading to me.

"The Taj Mahal is an enormous marble temple decorated with precious stones. It was built by an Indian emperor as a burial place for his wife. The Taj Mahal is in Agra, India."

And he continued reading all kinds of interesting facts about-
Orangutans in Borneo... Fossil hunting in East Asia...Gold and Diamonds, Oasis's and Love birds in Africa... and then he looked through all the flags of the world... of which he pointed out to me the flags of the country's that were involved in WW II.

I was duly impressed.

Then he says: Mom let's go to www.Icanhascheezburger.com

To which I said: Thanks Madison! 

Oh... Look at all the funny kittehs!

:- p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!