Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ahhh Nuts!

I hear Webster talking in the other room and I'm thinking... who's he talking to...
there's no one else here but me?? Then I hear him say ...
"Chew with your mouth closed you stupid squirrel"

Ah-haaa! So that's who he is talking to!

048x

It would seem that the squirrels have come out of hibernating...

035x

... and are looking for food.

026x

And they are finding it at my birdfeeders!

046x

Normally, I have zero tollerance for squirrels at my birdfeeders.

054x

But this winter has been so bad that I can't help feeling sorry for them. They just can't get through all that frozen snow to their winter stashes of nuts!

044x
013x015x
028x
046x

So I 'let' them eat a few peanuts.

040x

And I actually think that the cats don't mind the squirrels either.

029xx

Well... I had better go put out some more nuts, the natives are getting restless!

food

heh heh heh

Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!