Thursday, February 11, 2010

Testing out my new found skill...

Alright, so technically it is not a skill ...  at least not like if I were to actually learn to speak French or something, now that would be a skill, but I was puttering through my pictures and ran across a few videos from last summer when it occured to me that it might be really cool to put a video up once and a while on my blog.

So... here is one just to see if I can actually master the art of video embedding... I mean really it seems like it is easy enough, you just have to copy and paste right? So... let's see if the copying and pasting really works!
... but just so you know... don't go holding your breath or anything, okay? Cuz, you know... I'm not!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!