Sunday, March 20, 2011

I've been cooking!

Grilled Shrimp Scampi

104x

I had originally planned on making steak tips on the grill but Webster misunderstood me when I had asked him to put the package of meat in the refridgerater downstairs... and instead he stuck it in the freezer!! I had the grill going and frozen meat so I had a slight change of meal plans!

The marrinade is rather simple, just a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt and a touch of cayenne!
I marrinated the shrimp for about a half hour and then scewered them before popping them on the grill.
The rest of the sauce was added to the pasta and tossed to coat.

It was really good even if it was pulled together at the last minute!

And the Steak tips are still to come!

Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!