Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh Holy Cow!


Guess what we have in town?

033x

It's Holy Cow Ice Cream!!

015x

There is this quaint little shop down the street and around the corner from where we live that many, many moons ago used to be a General Store, but just recently has been transformed into the sweetest little ice cream shop!

035x

And on the sign above the door it says it is 'a heavenly experience' and I believe it has to be true because aren't these chairs just devine?

016x

I wanted to sit in one of them but I wasn't feeling celestial enough... sweaty actually as I had been working outside all day which made coming here all that much more blessed. Nothing like a cold ice cream after a hard days work! Yes Siree! I was ready for it.

024x

This is only a partial list of the scrumptiousness that awaited me inside...

018x

There were several sizes and varieties of deliecious cones to choose from.
I opted for the maple walnut in a waffle cone and I highly recommend it too, it was yummy!

039x

The Farmer of the DELL's ordered this tantalizing brownie sundae.

026x

And Webster had vanilla with M&M's

020x

He said he really liked it!

019x

Oh Holy Cow... hallowed be your ice cream! And bless all those little angels who partake of it!

031x

So, hurry on over and have some for yourself... really, you need to because I don't want to be the only one imbibing in these devinely raptuous delectable deserts!

C'mon, Look! They are waiting to take your order right now!

043x

I told them to be expecting you. And if you tell them that Bountiful Blessings Farm sent you... you might just get an extra cherry on top... or something... but then again... maybe not!

Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!