Friday, July 29, 2011

Gardening Tip!

When you're out in your garden picking nasty hornworm caterpillers off of your tomato plants and you happen to find a different caterpiller and your 10 year old son says he is going to run into the house and bring back the 'bug' book to find out what it is... don't believe him because he won't come back... and while you're waiting for the son that never returns... NEVER under any circumstances should you put said caterpiller inside your shoe for safe keeping... especially if you are barefoot... nope, nope, just don't do it... you'll be scarred for life!

I'm sure the neighbors are used to me by now... I hope?

(I would put my usual smiley face here but I can't, I'm just too grossed out... Bleah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!