Monday, July 25, 2011

*Yawn*

Last night I looked outside and saw Webster sitting in the pasture alone with the goats. So I grabbed my camera and wandered out to see what he was doing.

144xx

He had been playing with Martha's babies Mordecai and Ester and I was able to get this great shot of him holding them both on his lap

136xx
(Awwww... ain't they just the sweetest things!)

But then I guess Ester had had enough of being held
and was ready to be put down...

131x
(CHOMP! heh heh heh I guess baby goaties have teeth then eh?)

So that just left Mordecai and they shared some bonding time together...

116xx



He's gonna make a good daddy some day! ♥

Well... I'm kinda sleepy myself... so for today and it's blessings I thank you Lord!

Goodnight Everyone... Sleep well!

151xx

*Yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!