Sunday, January 24, 2010

Aren't we all a bit food motivated?


I was over at my friends house one evening to feed her horses as she and her husband had gone over the hill and through the woods to her hubbies grannies house for the day. And of course I brought my camera with me for the occasion as has become normal for me, as given the choice I would grab my camera over my purse anyday!  You just never know when you will get that 'kodak moment' and wish that you had a camera on hand... like this moment for instance -



I think I would have died if I did not have my camera for this shot! I mean how many times do you have albino deer cross your path? (British deer at that! *wink* *wink*)

So anyway, there I was at my friends house admiring her barn... *sigh*, and there they were poking their heads out looking at me admiring their barn... *sigh*, so what else could I do? Ü

This is Keno, he is such a manly horse and handsome and oh those eyes! They could charm a girls heart!



And Miss Chloe... she is a beauty queen!


Peek-a-boo!

I had taken several other pictures of Chloe but for some reason  they just weren't looking right and I couldn't figure out what it was? I mean she was looking at me and her ears were erect... but something was just a bit odd?



and then I realized what it was...  It seemed that in reality, only one half of her was actually looking at me... the other half I supposed was looking inside to the door waiting for it to open to be fed!

So I imagined it to be something like this...



Hehehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!