Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Great Thou Art...




snoflakes 030x

Oh mighty God
I stand in awe

snoflakes 075x

when I behold the wonder

snoflakes 032x

wrought by one spoken word of thine

snoflakes 038x

You design it all
 
in heavenly realms up yonder

snoflakes 046x

A finite splendor made

by your infinite love divine

snoflakes 017x

Oh Lord My God
 
My soul cries out in songs of praise to you

snoflakes 079x

How great thou art

snoflakes 030x

How great... thou art!

For the invisible things of God, from the creation of the world, are clearly seen being understood by the things that are made even his eternal power and Godhead... so that we all are without excuse... Rom 1:20


All creation testifies of a creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!