Sunday, January 3, 2010

Change is in the air...

I was totally upset with myself this Christmas as one of the things that I had wanted to do was make a special 2009 ornament with Webster to hang on the tree and in all the busyness... I just didn't get around to doing it! And before I knew it it was time to pack up the presents, the ribbons, the wrappings, the tags and the tinsel, the trimmings, the trappings... heh heh heh... anyone recognize that? *I'll tell you later ... anyway, I was really bummin' over not making an ornament with him as you know you only get these young years once and I tend to doubt that when he is 16 he will be so into making a special ornament with his mom. So there I was feeling guilty packing away the Christmas stuff until... I saw it... (insert Hallelujah chorus here)... there it was

Webster Snowfight 037x
Websters special ornament!!

I had totally forgotten about this ornament he made at the barn party where he takes riding lessons! I was ecstatic! And I was liberated from the grip of guilt! And thankful too! Whew!

Webster Snowfight 141x

So now that I was feeling fun and fancy free from guilt, I commenced to putting the rest of the Christmas knick-knacks and baubles away with renewed vigor and as I did... I noticed not only was there a change in my virgor level but another change was happening too...

Webster Snowfight 171x

It started out slow... but then it started to grow! ;-)

Webster Snowfight 170x
Webster Snowfight 138x

Ahhh... Yippee!... Change is in the air!
Out with the old and in with the new!
Bye-Bye Winter... and Hello Spring! Ü

Hmmm...
Now... how do I go about getting the weather to co-operate?

* Okay, so I borrowed it from Dr. Suess's How the Ginch Stole Christmas... and No, I would not consider that plagiarizing, it's only borrowing... he can have it back when I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!