Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Duckel-lings

Noah begged and pleaded... 


... and I relented. I let him have his ducklings now.


 I wanted to get some anyway but wanted to wait. 

I didn't want to have to be the one taking care of them inside until it got warm enough when they could stay outside without a heat lamp. 


So we worked out a deal.


 Noah agreed to take care of them all by himself.

And he is dong a great job!




The two bigger yellow ones are Pekins; the two brown ones are Khaki Campbells and the other two, the black with yellow on it's chest and the tan one with the blue bill, are Blue Swedish.


And they are so cute you just wanna snug 'em!


Like this!

And Noah pronounces them duckel-lings ... I love it!
Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!