Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am coming out of the closet...



Okay... I'm coming clean

fetish 140a

You see, I have this thing...

fetish 093a
fetish 083a

Well... it's not actually a 'thing'...

fetish 090a

I guess it is more like an affinity...

fetish 060a

or perhaps a preoccupation

fetish 113a

and I am admitting it publicly...

fetish 105a

You see I have this overwhelming fascination

fetish 028a

it seems I just can't help myself...

fetish 018a

Cause I'm just crazy for them!

fetish 114a

Awww... I love them!

fetish 021a

It's Baby Digits!

fetish 134a

There... I got that off my chest and I feel so much better now! Ü

These minature big people versions are just so precious... and I know the day will come... when they will not be miniature anymore... so I'm loving them all I can now! ♥ ♥ ♥ *sigh*

And these little Piggys went...

fetish 015a

Wee-Wee-Wee all the way home!

Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!