Friday, May 13, 2011

Garden Art

I love discount stores. I have a few favorites like Christmas Tree Store, Hobby Lobby, Family Dollar, Job Lot and even The Dollar Tree where EVERYTHING costs only a buck!
But unfortunately, (or for my husbands sake, Fortunately!) there is only one that I visit regularly and that is Job Lot.

I was there today actually Ü... and I found... (it is a treasure hunt you know!)... the most Wonderfully Whimsical garden stakes!

042x

Isn't this just the Cutest thing!

047x

And they were only three bucks each!

054x

Seriously, look how Happy he is to be in  my garden!

059x

They were All begging me to take them home!

049x

And I must say, I relented and got one of each... it was purely an act of Mercy and my Christ-like duty to save them!

056x

Because...  "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." John 8:36

064x
 
Be Free my Friends!
 
And You're Welcome!!
 
Heh heh heh
 
Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!