Friday, May 20, 2011

My Baby!

My baby came to visit me!

008x

He is just so beautiful!

006x

I haven't seen him since March and it was so good to be with him again.

003x

I was able to snug him and kiss him and hold him...
but I ended up having to put him down *sigh*
as being the 'toddler' that he is
 
025x

he wanted to 'toddle' around the farm.

026x
Can you say "wood splitter"? Ü

Last summer, when I had him, he was too little to 'toddle' so he wasn't able to hang out with any of the animals.

028x
Can you say "Maaaaaa"?

036x
Can you say "Pony"?

And of course Webster (did you catch that? I said Webster!) had fun playing with him too.

009x
Get back here you little monkey!
022x

We all love you very much sweet baby!

052x

And we plan on seeing you again real soon!
 
071x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!