Wednesday, May 18, 2011

There were no Leftovers...

I'm sitting at the table, minding my own business, enjoying my dinner of homemade chicken noodle soup

See - Homemade chicken noodle soup
019x

And I get this uncomfortable feeling that I'm being watched... by searing eyes that if they could they would will my bowl of soup right off the table...

026x
I think this is the 'feed me I'm starving' pitiful face routine

And then a vulture swoops in and takes up vigil on the other side of me looking rather forelornly too.

037x
Can't you just hear him... Can I have a noodle, or two, or a hundred and twenty?

And Hopey, using a different approach altogether, is closing her eyes in anticipation, confidently beleiving that the noodles are already hers!
033x
Brandee is still determined to burn holes in my concious with her 'Give me a noodle... Now' stare.

And even the royal cats gallantly move in to check out what the tail-waggers are so interested in... not neccesarily because they want to, or need to, but just because they can...
041x031x
And then they turn aloofly and depart again.

Uh-oh. . . I believe this is a conspiracy...
I think they've formed an alliance.

010x

*sniff*. . . *Sni-i-i-iff*
And I think I smell my brain smoldering!

Heh heh heh

Okay... so I caved in and they got the leftovers.

What can I say... I was being tortured! 

I Love my Doggies!

Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!