Friday, December 11, 2009

Let it snow... or maybe not!

It used to be that I coveted snow especially for Christmas day anyway... but now I am getting to the place of saying... how about we skip winter altogether and go right into spring? Ü


snow-004x

I'm thinking it must be an age thing, as I never have had a desire at all to live anywhere other than a northern climate and actually still don't as I really do love to see the seasons change. And know I would go crazy missing all the drama of it all... but still...

snow- 023x
snow- 006x
snow- 036x
snow- 020x

 there is something inside of me that says... can we skip winter altogether and just go to spring?

I think I am just having a hard time letting go... *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!