Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Webster's Winter Wonderland....

I was looking through my albums on my computer and ran across this video taken of Webster a few years ago. We were at our friends house and he was introduced to a microphone... I'll let that thought sink in...
Scary eh? As anybody who knows Web knows that a microphone is the last thing that he needs! Yikes!
Yep... we had to pry it out of his hands as we were leaving that night... heh heh heh! Okay, not really but anyway, I thought I would share this here today... so without further ado, a blast from the past... Webster at age 6 singing his rendition of Louie Armstrong's It's a Winter Wonderland!



Oh... and by the way... I have no idea what a "pig boo" is?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Below you can leave me a message! Ü

Bark-Bark... Whinny-Neigh... Cluck-Cluck... Quack-Quack... Oink-Oink... Baa-Baaa... Moo-Moo...??? ... Oh-No, Not Moo-Moos!!